Work at EKGAMETIME
At Ekgametime we strive to help people find happiness in an industry we are passionate about. We’re always looking for sharp and excited potential people who can find their success with us.
Now Hiring: Game Master
Ekgametime is seeking motivated and responsible individuals for the position of GameCoach. The position is part time, but could evolve into a full time position and is an excellent opportunity to become a part of a growing business. Weekend availability is a must, as well as a professional image, clean driving record, ability to work well without close supervision, and knowledge of current video games and systems. Primary duties include: running parties and special events, and interacting with clients and party participants. Applicants should be friendly, outgoing, enthusiastic, and have 5 years driving experience.
Starting pay is a competitive hourly rate plus tips. Selected candidates will receive a driving record and criminal background check. For immediate consideration please complete form below and apply!
This is mobile , we travel to client location
$13 – $17/HR + TRAVEL PAY
At Ekgametime, we’re all about bringing people together through the power of play. Founded in 2018 with one game Mobile Laser Tag , today our game offerings now include Water Tag , BubbleBall, Arrow Tag, Gelly ball , Bazouka ball and Human Hamster Balls, and more.
We are seeking out-going, hardworking, dependable individuals to perform Laser Tag , Gelly Ball , BubbleBall, Arrow Tag, and Hamster Ball rentals in and around Maryland, DC, and Virginia . As a Ekgametime Game Master , you will be responsible for providing an exceptional customer experience.
- Transporting equipment in your vehicle
- Packing equipment for events
- Enforcing safety and game rules
- Cleaning equipment before and after events
- Socializing with customers and players
- Displaying marketing materials
- Able to work in all types of conditions (rain, warm, cold, etc)
- Available to work weekend 10 hours straight
- Must be dependable and social
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Each event requires travel
- Ability to stand for long hours and work outdoors
- Expansion and promotion opportunities
- Ability to work with a growing company
- Employee discounts and bonuses